Jump to letter: [
libcephfs1 - Ceph distributed file system client library
Ceph is a distributed network file system designed to provide excellent
performance, reliability, and scalability. This is a shared library
allowing applications to access a Ceph distributed file system via a
by Boris Ranto (2016-05-16):
- New version (1:0.94.7-1)
- Disable erasure_codelib neon build
- init-ceph.in: Allow custom cluster names during startup.
- Apply 'ceph-0.94.1-tcmalloc.patch'
- Apply 'init-ceph.in-fedora.patch'
by Boris Ranto (2016-02-23):
- Rebase to version 0.94.6
by Boris Ranto (2015-10-27):
- Rebase to latest upstream version